Our 5 beauty tips this season for glowing skin ?
In the fall, the skin, which is preparing for winter, feels particularly attacked. Between the decrease in sunshine, the drop in temperatures and the wind, the body undergoes a significant transition and it becomes tired. This results in greater sensitivity on the skin than usual: skin dryness, wrinkles, dull complexion, inflammation and redness (acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, etc.).
Here are 5 tips to help your skin make this transition.
1. ADAPTE YOUR DIET: do a detox cure
Our diet is often too inflammatory, the skin is no longer able to eliminate toxins during this season, which causes skin problems such as eczema or acne and dull skin. A small detox diet based on seasonal fruits and vegetables will help your body in the fall to eliminate toxins and calm inflammation.
2. MOISTURIZE YOUR SKIN EVERY MORNING
Faced with wind and cold, keep your skin hydrated and radiant all day long. Choose products that will provide hydration to your skin such as absolute hydration cream and hydratense serum. Both are composed of hyaluronic acid, the preferred molecule for hydration. It is capable of capturing up to 1000 times its weight in water and begins to swell (which tightens the skin). This makes it a preferred hydrating and anti-aging active ingredient.
Hyaluronic acid serum is a hydration concentrate that is suitable for all skin types and can be used under a cream and/or with a beauty oil. it cannot be used alone.
Absolute hydration cream is the perfect day cream this season because in addition to hydrating the skin, it will protect it and bring it a lot of comfort without weighing it down. It is important in the fall to take a cream that is a little thicker than in summer, always adapted to your skin type, to protect against wind and cold.
3. USE A CHO NATURE BEAUTY OIL
A flagship product in the fall, beauty oil will protect your skin and provide it with the active ingredients necessary for its regeneration this season. All our beauty oils contain anti-aging active ingredients and are not greasy, your skin is immediately more comfortable and more radiant.
Which beauty oil to choose?
- dry skin: for normal to dry skin, especially in this season, looking for an anti-aging action. It is mainly used in the morning to protect the skin from external aggressions and provide it with a lot of comfort while fighting against wrinkles.
- combination and oily skin: for skin prone to blackheads, localized spots and shine AND whose skin becomes dehydrated and begins to mark. It is an anti-aging regulator for combination to oily skin, recommended from 30 years old.
- sensitive skin: for reactive skin which does not tolerate anything on the skin, prone to redness and which always feels attacked and uncomfortable. Also suitable for atopic skin. It nourishes, soothes and protects while providing anti-aging active ingredients.
- mature skin: for skin in search of youth, after 45 years, which wants to maintain elasticity and tone while fighting against wrinkles. It also has a preventive action on brown spots. It is the anti-aging par excellence in our range and pairs very well with dry skin.
- normal skin: for dehydrated skin which begins to show signs from the age of 30, it is the beauty oil for anti-aging prevention to fight against the appearance of wrinkles.
4. EXFOLATE YOUR SKIN EVERY MONTH
Or every two weeks for thicker skin with our light scrub.
To fully embrace this new season, free your skin of accumulated dead cells. This is a very important step in the fall because cell renewal tends to be slowed down during this season. By exfoliating your skin, you help your skin to regenerate and this allows products to work better on your skin.
The best scrub for this: the Gommage Lumière. This fluffy scrub gently but effectively exfoliates your skin. Find soft and radiant skin from the first use.
5. DRAIN TOXINS WITH BEAUTY TOOLS
Stone roller or gua sha, these tools help the lymphatic system to evacuate toxins, your skin becomes oxygenated and it shows ;)
These two accessories have approximately the same function: drain the lymphatic system, restart microcirculation (blood and lymphatic) and detoxify the face. This has the effect of restoring radiance to your skin, making products penetrate better, reducing dark circles, bags, pores and wrinkles (just that ?). However, they require regular use to see results. And they are always used with oil underneath to be able to slide them effectively. This is good, our beauty oils are perfect for this and these accessories will make them penetrate even better for even more effectiveness ?
Which one to choose ?
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to restore radiance to your skin without too much hassle, choose the roller. With its wide side for the neck, cheeks, forehead and its small side for the eye and lip contour, this tool is super practical, simple and can be done anywhere (without a mirror). The anti-wrinkle results nevertheless take longer to arrive than with gua sha since we mainly work on the radiance of the face and the luminosity of the complexion.
Conversely, if you are looking for an anti-aging tool that is effective quickly and you want to spend a little time on it, opt for gua sha instead. It requires more precise and longer movements but it will give you more visible results on the oval of the face and the firmness of the skin.