Before talking to you about the virtues of our essential oils, it is important to remember that its virtues can vary depending on the chemical composition of these which depends on several factors including, in particular, the geographical position where the plants grow, the production, harvesting and distillation conditions.
You will find below the effects of the essential oils present and their INCI name. The INCI of a product is the list of ingredients present in a cosmetic treatment. For natural ingredients, the plant name is written in Latin, the part of the plant that is used is in English. The chemical ingredients are indicated in English. The ingredients are listed in descending order of importance in the formula. The further you go in reading the INCI, the more the ingredient is used in small quantities. The last registered is the one who represents the least important part in the composition of the product. Essential oils are often listed near the end of the formula, just before the allergens. Allergens are identified last. Do not panic ! CHO treatments are carefully formulated and tested by an independent toxicologist.
- The essential oil of Ho wood (CINNAMON CAMPHORA OIL): brings softness to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
- German chamomile essential oil (CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA OIL): stimulates blood circulation and decongests. Thus, it is ideal for combating puffiness and dark circles. In addition, it soothes irritation and itching.
- The essential oil of Roman chamomile (ANTHEMIS NOBILIS OIL): has calming, anti-inflammatory and softening properties.
- Carrot essential oil (DAUCUS CAROTA OIL): reputed to bring a healthy glow to the skin. It is often found in anti-aging skincare for its revitalizing actions. Proven anti-wrinkle action
- Geranium rosat essential oil (PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL): promotes healing and cell regeneration. It is also used to tone the skin. It has an energizing action with other essential oils.
- Immortelle essential oil (HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM OIL): it improves blood circulation, unifies the complexion and reduces the appearance of age spots.
- Fine lavender essential oil (LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL): calming and soothing, both for the mind and the skin. It helps healing and is anti-inflammatory.
- Lemongrass essential oil (CYMBOPOGON FLEXUOSUS LEAF OIL): awakens and tones the skin. It is anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory.
- The essential oil of magnolia flowers (MICHELIA ALBA FLOWER OIL): brings soothing and serenity. Let yourself be enchanted by its sweet fragrance and flowers.
- Neroli essential oil (CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA OIL): calms and soothes. It restores elasticity and tone to the skin.
- Palmarosa essential oil (CYMBOPOGON MARTINII OIL): an antifungal and antibacterial essential oil which contributes to the good circulation of the lymphatic system.
- Patchouli essential oil (POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL): with astringent actions, it is also anti-infectious and anti-inflammatory. An essential oil without known allergen!
- Bigarade petit grain essential oil (CITRUS AURANTIUM OIL): rebalances and purifies the skin. It has healing and regenerating properties. Used in the evening it soothes.
- Damask rose essential oil (ROSA DAMASCENA OIL): astringent, it tightens the tissues and gives elasticity and suppleness to the skin. In addition, it promotes healing. It is an effective treatment against skin aging and also against stretch marks.
- Tea tree essential oil (MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL): powerful antiseptic that purifies and regulates the skin. It can help skin prone to acne problems.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil (CANANGA ODORATA FLOWER OIL): rebalancing for the skin. Its scent makes it soothing to the mind.
SOME QUESTIONS THAT WE MAY ASK:
What are lymph and the lymphatic system?
Lymph is a liquid found in the body that is used to transport body waste and destroy germs. Unlike blood, it can circulate in our body thanks to the movements generated by muscle contractions. Good lymph circulation has many positive effects on the body (especially the elimination of cellulite), but also on the face. Using treatments containing essential oils that help revive or drain the lymphatic system helps decongest, brighten the complexion, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, and eliminate certain toxins present in the skin.
It is also possible to stimulate the lymphatic system through precise massages, facial exercises or by using natural stone rollers.
Why stimulate facial blood circulation?
Improving facial blood circulation helps fight dark circles, dark spots and dry skin. Good blood circulation contributes to a fresh and healthy face. Guaranteed good-looking effect!
What does an astringent essential oil mean?
An astringent essential oil tightens the skin tissue. Thus, it restores tone and, consequently, makes it possible to limit and reduce sagging skin.
Why use anti-inflammatory essential oil care?
The skin naturally becomes inflamed to protect and regenerate in the face of multiple external aggressions. In general, this type of inflammation is short-lived, but due to constant attacks (pollution, UV, toxins, cold), it can become permanent. The skin then enters a vicious circle between protection and reaction. Inflammations are responsible for the appearance of oxidative stress that the skin tries to make disappear by igniting its tissues. This reaction is invisible to the naked eye but causes premature skin aging. Using anti-inflammatory, calming and / or soothing active ingredients is a solution to soothe these inflammations and prevent the onset of chronic inflammation.
Essential oils and pregnant women?
All essential oils are not recommended for pregnant women, it will depend on the type of essential oil used but also on the frequency and dosage of use. When a cosmetic product is released on the market, a toxicological test is carried out to assess, among other things, the risk / toxicity for pregnant women. With us, the products not recommended can be identified by the pictogram of a crossed out pregnant woman and it is also written on the packaging. Do not hesitate to call the manufacturers of your products to ask them.